Thursday, February 10, 2022

Love Love Love - Cardz 4 Galz #166

Thursday February 10, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

I am the host this challenge so I chose 
USE KRAFT


I used some designer paper from Club Scrap. I used an embossing folder for the background. I used Stampin up hearts die and went around the edges with Ranger ink. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment.  The bling are left over diamond painting drills. I have a bazillion of them since I have been doing so many of them, always left over diamonds.


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - emboss it (background)
Use your stuff #441 - love/hearts
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes
Little red wagon #640 - valentines/love




2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and so effective with those gorgeous hearts, love it..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Haven_mom4 said...

Way to Use Your Stuff. So glad you could use your extra diamond drills