Monday, February 28, 2022

Ooh la la - Want fries with that? - Make My Monday #169

Monday February 28, 2022

Hello

Oh my it's hard to believe this is the last day of February.. Nice to see the weather getting a little warmer and flowers (leaves) starting to come up.. Spring is in the air..

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
FOOD or DRINK


This is my card using the Taylored Expressions die for the background. I added a little color using Ranger ink. I stamped and water colored the French fries with Prima watercolors. I stamped the sentiment Ooh la la from Simon Says and the Want fries with that?  I don't know who it's by.. maybe Rubber baby buggy bumper? 



 Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 9 - anything goes
Allsorts wk 665 - hand colored or paper pieced



4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love these fun little boxes of fries and their cute expressions. Thanks for sharing in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Agree it's so nice to see hints of Spring. A fun card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Eivor Larsson said...

Love your fun card. The boxen with french frites is cute! Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
Hope to see you again.

//Eivor DT Polkadoodles