Friday, February 25, 2022

you are beautiful to me - Crafty Catz #584

Friday February 25, 2022

Hello

Crafty Catz is still looking for more DT members. 
If interested check out the site for directions.. 

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
FLOWERS


Our sponsor is Stampers Delights


I am using the image called Chibi Friendship Grows.. I colored with copics. I added my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added some My favorite things and Pretty Pink Posh flowers that I water colored with Prima paints. I added the Simon Says sentiment and finished with some Diamond Painting drills. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 8 - anything goes

3 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and love the background clouds
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT