Tuesday, February 22, 2022

It's your day - Cardz 4 guyz #290

Tuesday February 22, 2022

wow today 2,22,22.. and it's Tuesday (twosday) awesome

Hello

Today we have a new challenge over at

Since I am the host I got to chose the theme.. 
Fancy / fun folds



So since I chose fancy/fun fold I then thought what did I just do...LOL.. then I was over at my craft friends house and this was a card she had directions to so I said YES.. phew.. this saved me. It's an awesome card and style and not hard.. only hard part is to get the inside (can't see) fold out to fold the right way. it wants to say no way I don't want to fold that way..  So the products are Stampin up. The first photo is the front of the card




this kinds shows the green card stock that is the bugger to get to fold the way it's suppose to. But I got it 


Then this 4 section area is adhered to the green fold out area. I decorated each panel. It was so much fun to create and I would do again for sure.

 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes

8 comments:

dj said...

What great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "fancy folds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing all the different fancy folds.

Cynthia Olheiser said...

This is a fun design, Billie! Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your fancy fold and that is a gorgeous card. Those botanicals are beautiful.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Haven_mom4 said...

The pop-up inside is amazing. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Use Your Stuff

Nandini said...

Beautiful card! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

missgailly said...

Oh wow! This card is fantastic and I love the inside folded part. Too cool! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

Tania said...

Love the surprise in the middle. Thank you for playing along with us over at Penny's Paper Craft Challenge, Tania DT