Friday, February 04, 2022

I love my teddy - Crafty Catz #581

            Friday February 4, 2022

        Hello,

We have a new challenge over at 

     Crafty Catz #581

Our theme is ANYTHING BUT SQUARE


Our sponsor is All Dressed Up

I am using the image called "I love you teddy"  I colored with copics and using My favorite things circle die and Kraft paper added the image to the card base. I added the ribbon and some diamond painting drills as embellishments. 


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #514 - anything goes
Crafty animals #58 - anything goes animal
Critter crazy #59 - anything goes/focus


                                                                                

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is so cute, I love it.
Hope all is well in your part of the world, bet its really cold now, stay warm.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and shape teddy looks very cuddly and have a good week

tilly said...

a lovely cute and cuddly teddy, suits the round card xx

Tracie said...

This is adorable. Love this cute stamp and your shading on the bear is just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! how very sweet and beauitful. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Doris Klein said...

...and I love my teddy, too! What a super cute work, Billie!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2