Saturday, February 12, 2022

with all my heart

Saturday February 12, 2022

Hello

So on the 10th. Thursday I created and showed a card I made using this kinda design and using Kraft card stock. I thought since I liked the way it came out that I would try it again with some sparkle papers and different colors. I used the same embossing folder. I used Stampin up and Spellbinder hearts.  The sentiment is from Tech. Tues. and the papers are scraps. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and some left over diamond painting drills for embellishments.


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - emboss it
Use your stuff #441 - love/hearts
Dream valley #263 - 2 or more dp



4 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous and creative! We have a new challenge blog all about embossing folders at Can You Handle The Pressure if you would like to join us!
Thank You, Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Beebeebabs said...

Wow absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

How pretty this is Billie! I love all the different colours and patterns of your hearts and how you've arranged them against the brick embossed background. Vicky x

Glittertastic said...

What a great way to use up those snippets of patterned paper we all keep! Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!