Friday, February 11, 2022

Somewhere over the rainbow - Crafty Catz #582

Friday February 11, 2022

Hello

time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week
ANYTHING GOES/ ADD A RIBBON

Our sponsor is KLM designs

I am using the image Floral bird.. I colored the image with copics. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. The edges are sponged with Ranger ink. I added the Simon Says sentiments and then I added the ribbon with some Diamond painting drills. 



 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 6- anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 7- anything goes
QKR #437 - anything goes



6 comments:

tilly said...

I love this bright flower card, it is a very useful image for any occasion xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a beautiful card and a lovely verse Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a beautiful, beautiful card, its simply gorgeous.xx

Maz said...

What a lovely, bright and colourful card! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - best of luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Nunzia Carusio said...

Love the quote and delicate design of your card.
Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles blog.
Nunzia DT

Myriam said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Myriam
DT Polkadoodles