Friday, February 18, 2022

You are so loved - Colour Crazy wk. 7

Friday February 18, 2022

Hello

Today we have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is OddBall stamps 


I am using this fun flower image. I colored the image with copics. I added to some Kaiser craft designer paper. I used Simon Says rectangle die and added the twine. The knot part of the twine I used some left over Diamond Painting diamonds. I added the Stampin up sentiment and used SU die. I finished with some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.
 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 7 - anything goes

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is precious, Billie. You are SO creative and so good with these images. Your creativity always impresses me. THanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday and please stop by again soon.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday