Tuesday, March 01, 2022

You make every day - Do-Al(l)Creative #63

Tuesday March 1, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
DUTCH FOLD


Our sponsor is Crafty Ribbons

For my card I found this fun paper pad.. I don't know who it's by but I love it. I used some Stampin up card stock and cut my pieces and then used the dp to embellish. I added the My favorite things sentiment and used a Spellbinder die. I like when it's open the sentiment kinda sits on the doors to help hold it open.


This is with the doors open. I covered up the pretty flower with the sentiment piece so I fussy cut out the flower and leaves from a left over scrap and added to the sentiment.


Side view of the card.

 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #121 - anything goes

1 comment:

Silke said...

Such a beautiful fancy fold card you have created. Thank you for playing along at Papercraft Challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again.