Wednesday, March 09, 2022

So sorry I forgot! - Crafty Gals Corner #229

 Wednesday March 9, 2022

Hello

We have a new month long challenge over at 

Crafty Gals Corner #229

Our month challenge is

ADD A FLOWER



Our sponsor is Beccy's place




I am using the image called Dog tales.. I needed a flower so I used a flower stamp from Simon Says. I then used a black pen and drew the stem around the dogs tail and added a couple leaves. I colored the image with Copics and kinda went with the colors of one of my doggies.. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink to create the sky. I added the Gerda Steiner sentiment which I heat embossed then used a Tech. Tues. banner die. I added to some designer card stock and added some twine and a few diamond painting drills to embellish the twine and center of the flower. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the flower.


Challenges:
Crafty animals #59 - anything goes/animals
Simon Wednesday - a bit O' green
Digi choosday wk. 10 - anything goes
Critter crazy #60 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #121 - anything goes


2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Doris Klein said...

Aaawww, what a cutie!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2