Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Santa Claus is coming to town - Sparkles Christmas #34

Tuesday March 1, 2022

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN


Digging through my Christmas stash of dp.. I found this little sheet that had this image on it.. I nailed it.. It said exactly what the challenge is.. so I backed it with some teal scrap and added to this other wonderful dp that had Santa and his reindeer traveling.. I added some glitter snowflakes. Marvy punch and My favorite thing die. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #121 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 9 - anything goes



 

6 comments:

Heather said...

Such a cute Santa, Billie, lol, I love him on his little scooter! Fun paper for your background, too!

Sue Jackson said...

Santa on a Vespa! So cute! I really like that your card isn't symmetrical because it brings more focus on that adorable Santa.

Marina Atsali said...

Love your card .Thanks for joining us over on the Digi Choosday challenge.

Marina Atsali said...

Love your card .Thanks for joining us over on the Digi Choosday challenge.

Debbie said...

Really great card. Your Santa image is so fun too. Hugs xx

Silke said...

Me again. Love your little cute Santa. Thank you for playing along at Papercraft Challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again.