Friday, March 18, 2022

So excited - Crafty Catz #587

Friday March 18, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / ADD SPARKLE/GLITTER 



Our sponsor is KLM Digi


I used the Tulip Gnome. I colored the image with copics. I added some glitter pen to the boots and gloves and also a little white gel pen. I added pint glitter paper and then to the pretty designer paper. I used one of the sentiments that came with the image. I punched some Stampin up flowers using glitter paper and added some bling to the center. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #121 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #6 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 11 - anything goes

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

what a fun sentiment on your lovely card, xx

Lisa Lynn said...

OMG I misread this - lol. You are too funny great sentiment. I was looking at his pant and thinking you colored it so it would look like he did wet himself and then I saw the L for pLants not pants, hehehe. It's been a lot week!

Michelle said...

Ha! Love it!! Such a cute card! Great attention to detail!! I hope to see more of your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles
https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge 6 at Gem of a Challenge!

samanthadesigns said...

What a great card. Thank you so much for joining Craftyhazlenut's Patterned Paper Challenge!