Friday, March 18, 2022

you make me so happy - Colour Crazy wk. 11

Friday March 18, 2022

Hello

We have another challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor is Ching-Chou Kuik


This is my card using the image Misty allure hummingbird. I colored the image with copics. I cut the image out and went around the edge with a black pen. I added to this DCWV designer paper. I stamped and heat embossed the Reverse Confetti sentiment. I used a Tech. Tues. banner die. I went over the bird with a Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #121 - anything goes
Simon Wed. - feminine
Digi choosday wk. 11 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #466- spread your wings
Crafty animals #59 - anything goes animals

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous.

dj said...

Thanks for playing long with our "spread your wings" challenge over at SOS!! It is always fun to see what crafters pull from their stash!!