Friday, March 04, 2022

Thank you - Crafty Catz #585

Friday March 4, 2022

Hello

it's time for a new challenge over at

Crafty Catz #585

I am the HOST for this challenge so I chose  the theme

Our theme is

ANYTHING GOES / OPT. CAS


Our sponsor is Crafty Ribbons


I kept this card quite CAS. I used some Range ink and created the background. I used a Hero arts stamp and added Marvy Markers to give it color and stamped then did a quick restamp.  I added the thank you sentiment and backed onto a teal card stock base. 



 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #121 - anything goes
Four seasons - anything goes/spring
QKR stampede #439 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #601 - stamp act



6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a lovely card, love the splash of yellow, makes me think of warmer days to come...well thats my hope.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a delightful card Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Diane said...

Beautiful CAS card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Darlene said...

What a beautiful CAS design Billie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Leanne said...

Oh Billie, such a pretty card, nice CAS, and the stamp/flower is nice. Good job! Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Sioban said...

Clean and simple are so effective. This one is lovely.