Monday, March 28, 2022

Hoping your day is full of love - Make My Monday #171

Monday March 28, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is 
USE A STENCIL



I have this gorgeous stencil and I used Ranger inks and added different colors till I got what I liked. I stamped the Stampin up sentient and used Stampin up die. I finished with some left over Diamond painting drills. I added this to a dark green card stock card.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - recycle (left over diamond painting drills)



 

4 comments:

Janette said...

Just thought I would pop in to see this beautiful card Billie, love the stencil used and those pretty colours with the sweet sentiment bar are perfect together.xx

Donna Walls said...

Lovely stenciled background and I love the color combination. Thanks for playing along with us at The Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge!
Donna

Jackie Beers said...

Your stenciling is awesome! I love how you did the different colors, as well as the perfect stenciling. A beautiful card.

Sue Jackson said...

This is such a beautiful combination of colors and they blend together seamlessly. Gorgeous card! Such an inspiration for MMM!