Tuesday, May 02, 2023

there is something beautiful - Cardz 4 Guyz #321

Tuesday May 2, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
GET MESSY / with INKS, PAINT, SPARYS


I dug out my glimmer mists and a piece of watercolor paper and added a few colors. I don't know why I haven't been using them.. I love this look of the background. I took a scrap and Simon says circle die and added this. I stamped some Stampin up images and added them  along with a heart I cut out a long time ago. I added the sentiment to the heart.. I think this is perfect for a guy.. or anyone. 


 Challenges:
Love to scrap #161 - anything goes



2 comments:

dj said...

I bet your fingers did get a bit messy!! But is sure looks beautiful on this card!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "GET MESSY" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
#C4G321

Lisa said...

Stunning glimmer mist background for this wonderful image. I need to pull out my glimmer mists. It has been a while since I used them.