Monday, May 01, 2023

Hello - Aud Sentments #301

Monday May 1, 2023

Hello

We are back with another challenge over at 

Our theme this month is
WATERCOLOR  and or SPRING


I love to water color images so that I what I did I stamped the Tech. Tues. image and then using Prima watercolors painted the flowers, ground and sky. I took the die that came with the image and scrap paper and cut out 4 Hello and layered them. I added two Stampin up butterflies and a small drill to the body. I layered on some scraps of designer papers. 

Challenges:

1 comment:

Makira said...

💚💚Your flowers are fantastic! I saw this at the SSS Monday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival, Disneyworld, FL, USA. I invite you to come join the fun! Have a creative & peaceful week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira