Monday, May 08, 2023

Chirrup!! - Make my Monday #200

Monday May 8, 2023

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
CAS - base and 1 layer

For my card.. I just find it hard to do CAS in most cases.. I wanted to add gems but wasn't sure you should or could.. So I stamped the Stampington and company image and just used a little copic to the bandaid .. Used My favorite things stitch die.. 


 Challenges:
Critter crazy #74 - anything goes critter
Crafty animals #72 - anything goes animal
Krafty chicks #662 - stamp act wk. 1



2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is simple but really lovely, Billie. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. All the art you share is so appreciated and SO much fun. You're the best. Have a great week.
Karen

Helen said...

Love it, Billie and I think you've done CAS really well!

Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

Helen x
DT