Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Life is a beautiful ride - Cardz 4 Guyz #322

Tuesday May 16, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
Bi-peddle wheels - national bike day


I wanted to make a camouflage bike for a guy.. I found this paper that had large white flowers on it (a quick quote scrap) and it worked out perfect. I used mostly the dies for the bike. I did stamp the wheels and flowers. I added brads to the wheels. I used DCWV scraps and Ranger ink to distress the edges. The sentiment is also from Paper trey ink as well as the bike. 


 Challenges:



1 comment:

dj said...

I love the rustic feel you created with those designer papers!! Great inspiration for those who play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz for our new "Bi-Peddle Wheels" challenge!! #C4G322