Friday, May 05, 2023

Happy Father's Day - Crafty Catz #636

Friday May 5, 2023

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
MAKE IT MASCULINE

Our sponsor is Dr. Digi's


I used the stamp Perfect Sunday.. Thought it would be a great father's day card. I colored with copics. I used white gel pen on his vest. I added the Simon says sentiment. I added to some scraps. 


 Challenges:
Critter crazy #74 - anything goes critter
Crafty animals #72 - anything goes animal
Krafty chicks #662 - stamp act wk. 1



7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and great choice of theme and images Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Great card, love this image Billie.xx

NanaConnie said...

I love this card, Billie! Great choice of the plaid paper and what you did with his vest is so creative. :-D

Taty said...

the card is beautiful, colored in a wonderful way, an excellent idea to celebrate father's day.
thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks challenge good luck Taty GD

Leanne said...

Another fun card you made, it makes me think of my Dad awesome card. Thanks for playing our Stamp Act Challenge at Krafty Chicks. Have a crafty day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Taty said...

It's beautifully stamped and flawlessly colored, thanks for playing with Krafty Chicks
guest designer Taty

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love this image by Dr Digi, you've coloured it beautifully. Also a great background paper. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT