Monday, May 01, 2023

Merry Christmas - Sparkles Christmas #148

Monday May 1, 2023

Hello

We're back with a new challenge over at

Our theme this time is
INCLUDE A SLEIGH 


For my card I used my cloud and ground template and Ranger ink and added the dark sky and snow. I went over the snow with Spectrum Noir sparkle to give the snow a sparkle look. I used the Mama Elephant sleight/Santa and deer and Pretty Pink Posh people and presents. They were painted with Prima watercolors. I added the Paper Pretties sentiment. 


 Challenges:

3 comments:

Makira said...

💙💙💙Your Christmas scene is precious! I saw this at the SSS Monday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of Santa’s Village Theme park in NH where’s it’s Christmas all the time. I invite you to come join the fun! Have a creative & peaceful week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card Billie! Lovely scene. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Lisa said...

Super adorable images for this cute Christmas card.