Friday, May 19, 2023

sending a summer hello - Crafty Catz #638

  Friday May 19, 2023

   Hello

  It's time for a new challenge over at 

Crafty Catz #638    

Our theme is

SUMMER

Our sponsor is Mirtillamente



I am using the image called Crazy island. I colored with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink for the sky. I added the Simon Says sentiment stamped on a tag I created with Stampin up ink. I added the twine. I went over the water and fish with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 


 Challenges:



3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card
Sening my best wishes for a speedy recovery BIG hugs Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, great images.
Hope things are getting better for you.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card Billie and we are all praying for your recovery