Tuesday, May 30, 2023

layered card - Cardz 4 Guyz #323

Tuesday May 30, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
LOTS OF LAYERS / AT LEAST 3


for my card I created. The fold is a little different.. well probably not the fold but front. The Kraft part is not glued down. You can see the area of the top bottom floral is where the kraft is cut the whole small kraft piece opens.. I guess you can see the next photo more on how this card is. You can add an image to the front diamond part but I liked the way it looked so left it alone. I may change it later when I decide who I want to send it to. I could add the sentiment - thank you, happy birthday, get well..... 


See when the front is opened you can see the front and inside.


 Challenges:



1 comment:

dj said...

Prayers for you!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!! Great layering up...you showed those who decide to play along with us just how to use lots of layers!! It will be fun to see all the layering that get done for our new "lots of layers" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!