Friday, May 05, 2023

I love hanging out with you - Alphabet challenge - C

Friday May 5, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our letter is
C for CAT


For my card I used scraps. I used a My favorite things die for the decorative piece. I used Simon says stencil to add the hearts using Ranger ink. I stamped the Stampin up cat and added the Jubilee stickers to give some colors. The sentiment is also from SU.


 Challenges:
Critter crazy #74 - anything goes critter
Crafty animals #72 - anything goes animal
Krafty chicks #662 - stamp act wk. 1



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this fun kitty. He seems to be popping up a lot recently. Great papers and fun card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a fun card with a great sentiment. Love the hearts. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, FUN card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo