Thursday, May 18, 2023

Hello - Cardz 4 Galz #199

Thursday May 18, 2023

Hello

Today we have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
BACKGROUND

This is my card and I created the background.. I watched on You Tube Kelly Taylor Cards.. and she took a piece of watercolor paper and using watercolors she just added streaks of colors without getting them muddy. which I did using Prima watercolors. You let it dry. I let it dry for about a week .. only cause I was busy diamond painting and just got lost in that.. lol.. Then I took my thicker almost 3 D effect embossing folder and the part that is more flat I added black ink and just tapping and tapping it on the flat part of the folder till I thought it had a good cover. I gently laid the paint side of the paper onto the ink side and carefully closed the other half and taped it shut just to keep the paper from moving. I ran it through my Big shot about 4 times just to make sure I got good coverage. Then when I opened it .. this is what I saw.. wow.. (I did two so another time I will show that one too) I love the effect. I didn't want to cover any of it so added a layered simple Simon Says hello... 


 Challenges:



No comments: