Thursday, May 04, 2023

For that special person - Cardz 4 Galz #198

Thursday May 4, 2023

Hello

It's almost summer but enjoying the touches of spring in the air

We have another challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
MOTHERS DAY or FLOWERS FOR A FRIEND


My card is made using Stampin  up products. Started using a top fold card and then cutting 1/2 inch strips off the bottom 6 times. Then you lay 4 of them back down spacing apart and add the other two vertical to create a fence look.. (next time I will add a woodgrain or some texture to the fence- I wasn't at home when I made this so didn't have that choice) I then took some die cut flowers and layered them and laid them out till I was happy.  See below second photo. I added a piece of designer paper inside the card. 


Side view of the inside of the card and front fence design. 


 Challenges:
Love to scrap #161 - anything goes



2 comments:

Lynda said...

Great design and loving the vibrant colours xx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous flowers and layering. I really want to try this card front. It makes amazing cards.