Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Hugging you with my heart - Crafty Gals Corner #243

Wednesday May 10, 2023

Hello

(I am having a very serious heart surgery today.. if you can say an extra prayer I'd appreciate it.. I am scared but I know it will all turn out great... I believe.. 
Thank you)

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this month is
FLOWERS FOR MOM




Our sponsor is Jan's digi stamps


I am using the image Bonnet bouquet.. I colored with copics. I dug through my scraps and found these papers. I added the My favorite things sentiment and added some diamond drills. I love the way this came out. I am so happy spring came and this is just so spring to me. 


 Challenges:



2 comments:

Cathie w said...

So pretty Billie

Lena said...

Your card is lovely, Billie. I love the sentiment too!
Hugs,
Lena