Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Let freedom ring - Happy Little Stamper watercolor

  Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Hello

It's June first.. wow. let the summer begin.. at least in the Pacific northwest..
It's been cold and wet.. 

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme
ANYTHING GOES



For my card I went more for the July celebration vs. a June card.. I don't know what I was thinking.. lol
I used My favorite things image and used Altenew watercolors. I also added a little Paul Ruban metallics and finished with some left over AB diamond drills.




Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 22 - anything goes
Use your stuff #449 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #124 - anything goes



2 comments:

Helen said...

Such a sweet little scene Billy!! Love her little sparkler against the night sky!! Have a good day! :)

Haven_mom4 said...

What a darling card. The coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at USe Your Stuff