Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Quacky birthday to you - Cardz 4 Guyz #295

Tuesday May 3, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Theme this challenge is
D is for ......  



For my D... I used Dog and Duck.. I took some left over papers from Quick Quotes and added to the card base. The dog and stump are from My favorite things.. the duck is from Tech. Tues. I painted with Mission gold watercolors.. I added the sentiment and used a MFT circle die and QQ ring. I thought the sentiment was so cute as the dog is bringing the duck a bone.. wishing it a quacky birthday. what will the duck do with it?? 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #61 - anything goes animals
Critter crazy #62 - anything goes animals
Love to scrap #155 - anything goes



2 comments:

dj said...

D is for Duck/Duck!! And what a Dear card it is!! Your card will offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "D is for..." challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

creationsnz said...

HI Billie. I must say this one quacked me up! Super fun and such fabuluos colouring. Thanks for sharing your critters with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG