Friday, May 20, 2022

Thank you for being my friend - Crafty Catz #596

Friday May 20, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / USE SOME PINK


Our sponsor is Mirtillamente


This is a new company to us.. They have some cute images and it was fun working with this cuttie. Fairy tale hope.. I colored her with copics. I used Lil Inker stitch die to cut her out. I embossed the pink card stock. I added the image and Stampin up sentiment.  I went over the wings with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and finished with some left over diamond painting drills.


 Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams -butterflies /flowers
Incy wincy - dies/punches
Pin-spirational #289 - (I used the pinks)






5 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, such a sweet image on this pretty card.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

this is a very pretty fairy, a lovely card xx

Darlene said...

Beautiful coloring Billie ... what a precious creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Suze said...

Pretty card Billie. Lovely image too. Thank you for entering the Use A Die Cut or Punch Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.