Monday, May 09, 2022

Thank you - Make My Monday #174

Monday May 9, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
SPRING TIME (flowers, birds -bugs)


For my card I chose to use Tech. Tues. flowers and butterflies. I painted with Shin han watercolors. I added the die cut sentiment also from Tech. Tues. I added some left over diamond painting drills.

Challenges:
Four seasons - May-spring
Dragonfly dreams - May-flowers/butterflies
Krafty chicks #610 - stamp act
QKR stampeded #443 - anything goes



 

7 comments:

Francesca said...

Very nice card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What an amazing piece of art Billie! Love the way you watercolour! I keep practicing and I’m getting better, so I keep doing it. Nice to see you popping in the Krafty Chicks Challenge gallery this week.
Diane - DT

Glenda said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful and I love how you colored the flowers! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

Glenda said...

My comment didn't show that it came through so I'm going to try again. I love your bright and happy card and your flowers are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

Vee Cassidy said...

Such pretty flowers and lovely colours. Vee xx

Tammy L said...

Very pretty. I love the watercolored background. Works so well with your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT

Diane said...

Beautiful floral card! Thank you for joining our fun at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}