Thursday, May 05, 2022

wishing you a big slice - Cardz 4 Galz #172

Thursday May 5, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
FOOD AND /OR DRINKS

I used a background stamp from Stampin up and Simon Says ink then I stamped the My favorite things sentiment. I stamped the image also from MFT on watercolor paper and using Mission gold watercolors painted the image. I added a small circle and added to the card with foam dots. I finished with some left over diamond painting drills. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #61 - anything goes animals
Critter crazy #62 - anything goes animals
Love to scrap #155 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #610 - stamp act



2 comments:

R's Rue said...

This is just the cutest. This makes me smile. Thank you so much. Have a lovely day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Melanie Hungerford said...

How sweet! Perfect sentiment to go with that cute bear, thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks.