Friday, May 06, 2022

May all your dreams - Crafty Catz #594

Friday May 6, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / HAND COLORED IMAGE

Our sponsor is

I am using the cute image called Dude.. I colored the image with copics. I used a Lil Inker stitch die and added to a scrap piece of Quick Quote dp. I stamped the Local King sentiment and used Quick quote chalk ink to distress. I finished with some left over diamond painting drills.


 Challenges:
Love to scrap #155 - anything goes
QKR #443 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #610 - stamp act



6 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

What a Great little dude he reminds of when my sons were wee! Vee xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Billie, love the image and colouring.xx

tilly said...

a lovely little chap and such nice colours xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Hi Billie - me again! Had to stop by to say what an adorable image that is, that little puppy just made me smile. So glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks, cute cute card!

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card Billie dont forget All Dressed Up has Anything Goes monthly challenge this would fit perfectly. Love this card