Friday, May 13, 2022

Donut know what I would do - Colour Crazy wk. 19

Friday May 13, 2022

Hello

We have another fun challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Twinkle Lane Designs


I am using the image Donut stack and their sentiment. I colored the images with copics.. drooling the whole time.. I love donuts.. my favorite is Bismarks.. with the dark chocolate frosting and Boston cream filling.. oh my love them.. Love maple bars with bacon crumbled on top is second like.. who am I kidding I love so many of them.. Any way back to my card. I colored and added Spectrum Noir to the sprinkles and drizzled icing. I used My favorite things stitch die and added to a piece of brown card stock then to this colorful dotted dp. I used Epiphany crafts banner punch and added them. I used Stampin up dies and created the framed sentiment. I added some Diamond painting left over drills. 



 Challenges:
Incy wincy - dies/punches
QKR stampeded #443 - anything goes



1 comment:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Sweet card:-) I love it.Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}