Friday, May 13, 2022

Wrinkled was not one of the things - Crafty Catz #595

Friday May 13, 2022

hello

We have a new challenge over at

our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / MASCULINE

Our sponsor is Dr. Digi's


Here is my card using the image Big Archie Butterwaite.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used Lil inker stitch die. I added an orange scrap and green scrap behind the image and then added to a piece of Basic Grey dp. I finished with the Tim Holtz snarky sentiments. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #123 - anything goes
Pammies inky pinkies #2219 - anything goes
Dream valley #269 - 4 legged friends
Critter crazy #62 - animals
Daisy chain #63 - add an animal

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and sentiment
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Haha what a fun card Billie and exactly how I feel too.xx

tilly said...

lovely sky and colouring on your nice card xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such fun and just so very true hahaha. A fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Pamela Duncan said...

Now that is too funny! love it! Thank you for joining us at Critter Crazy ~ Pam, DT