Sunday, May 01, 2022

Merry Christmas - Sparkles Christmas #136

 Sunday May 1, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at
Sparkles Christmas challenge #136

Our theme is 
CHRISTMAS SENTIMENTS



I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to keep it simple and also kinda focus on the sentiment. So I stamped the deer with brown ink and used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I stamped the sentiment which is from Denami designs. I added some left over diamond painting drills to the deer nose and bells on his neck. 


Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #520 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #609 - all occasions

5 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I love this Billie. That stamp is gorgeous and I love his shiny red nose. Love Dawn x

My Side of Oz said...

This is really gorgeous! The cloud background is wonderful and the deer with his lovely red nose and pearl halter looks marvelous! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craft Room Door! Nan, DT

Debbie said...

Absolutely stunning card Billie. It shows off the sentiment so well. Love it x

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Beautiful and very elegant card!

Digital stamps and coloring books | Facebook Group

Sheryl said...

This is absolutely stunning Billie.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT