Sunday, May 01, 2022

I'll rise but I refuse to shine - Do-Al(l)Kreatives #65

Sunday May 1, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is a TWISTED SISTER ONE.. 
HUMOR AND STITCHING 
you must have both on your project.. it can be faux or real stitching


Of course who is funny.. Art Impressions images and sentiments. I've used this image and sentiment a lot over the years..  There are those mornings that I can relate to her.. I think it's funny so that is the funny part.. I colored her with copics. I used Lil inker stitch die and My favorite things stitch die for the sentiment. so that's the stitches part.. I used some scraps of Quick Quote dp for the background and finished with some Diamond painting drills for the little bling. Hope my card has you in stitches with laughter.. lol


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 17 - anything goes

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think this sentiment was made for me! Thank you for making me smile with hour cute card! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

Judy McKay said...

Love the Art Impressions image. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT