Saturday, April 30, 2022

wishing you a Hippo bird-day - Happy Little Stampers Watercolor

Sunday May 1, 2022

Hello

Wow how can it be May already.. We are finally getting out of some cold and weird weather and seeing more sun.. but still getting quite a bit of rain.. rain, sun, rain sun... LOL 

Well we have a new challenge month over at
Happy Little Stampers

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES WITH WATERCOLOR


This is my card.. I used a My favorite things stamp and dies. I did the circle die and added my cloud template and Ranger ink.. I then added the images on foam. The images were painted with Prima watercolors. I added the heat embossed sentiment. I just love these cute cute images.


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 17, anything goes
Krafty chicks #609 - all occasions
Polkadoodles wk. 17 - anything goes
Creative fingers #230 - anything goes

1 comment:

Helen said...

How super cute Billie! Such a fun card sure to bring a smile!! I love the idea of a floating hippo!!! Take care! :)