Friday, April 22, 2022

The world needs more - Alphabet -B

 Friday April 22, 2022

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Alphabet challenge
Our letter this challenge is

B for BLOOMS

For my card I dug out a gelli plate creation I did many years ago. I then stamped some Simon Says images and fussy cut out. I colored with copics. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the images. I stamped the Stampin Up sentiment and used a SU die and added a couple half pearls. 


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #122 - anything goes
QKR stampede #442 - anything goes
Creative fingers #229 - anything goes
As you like it - floral or cute (florals are a favorite as there are so many beautiful flowers and colors. They can be feminine or masculine)



2 comments:

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love the colouring on your flowers Billie, and your background is just fab! xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card, a great background. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine