Friday, April 29, 2022

You are special... Crafty Catz #593

Friday April 29, 2022

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is 
USE 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE COLORS

our sponsor is Colour of love


I am using the image secret garden.. I colored the image with copics. I have a few favorite colors and my most go it I just couldn't use with this image.. SOOOOO.. I used Pink, Yellow, Green as my favorites.. I found some scraps digging through my big box of scraps and then added the Local King sentiment. I used Ranger ink to distress the edges. 


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 17, anything goes
Shopping our stash #469 - what a difference you've made in my life



5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the spring colours Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, a gorgeous card, the image is so pretty and I like your colours.xx

tilly said...

you have made her look so pretty with the colours you have chosen xx

SmilynStef said...

wonderful coloring of your cute little image ... so glad you joined us for our *What a Difference You've Made in My Life* Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

dj said...

Sweet!! Way to go shopping your stash...beautiful card for that special lady in your life!! Thanks for playing along with our "What a difference you made" challenge over at SOS!!