Thursday, April 21, 2022

Cardz 4 Galz #171

Thursday April 21, 2022

Hello

Time for another challenge over at 

Our theme is
THINK PINK


I thought.. ok Pink.. hum  So I had some of these Stampin up pieces cut and I just happen to find this pink in my large scrap box.. in fact there were two of them.. what. those shouldn't of been there but it worked out perfect. So I added the dies to the pink then thought now what... So I look at my stamps that had dies and saw these cute Pretty Pink Posh flowers. So stamped a few and colored with copics. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to them and then added them with foam dots to the card. I tried a few sentiments but nothing looked good for placement so left it blank. I finished with some left over diamond painting drills. (I have so many since I have been doing so many diamond painting kits.)


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #122 - anything goes
Four seasons - April spring anything goes



4 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful Billie, and I love the pinks, gorgeous.
You should show off your diamond painting here they are so amazing.xx

Darlene said...

Oh Billie this is so, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Bunny said...

I love all of the pink and the pretty prills you used. Thank you for joining us at the Four Seasons challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

Crafting Queen said...

Love this pretty card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha