Monday, April 25, 2022

happy birthday, friend - Make My Monday #173

 Monday April 25, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at
Make My Monday #173

Our theme is
Happy Birthday 



So I dug through my stash of backgrounds that I created. This one is a Gelli plate creation I did a long time ago.. I thought it looked so festive and could be a great masculine birthday card. I dug through my scraps and created the balloons using Simon Says die. I used Stampin up embossing folder for the blue balloon. I added the balloons on foam dots and tied string to the ends. I then die cut the Reverse Confetti sentiment using Tech. Tues. dies.  


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #122 - anything goes
QKR stampede #442 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 673 - something beginning with B - balloons,birthday, blue,brown,banner



4 comments:

brenda said...

Such a pretty and colourful Birthday creation, many thanks for sharing and joining our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so vibrant hun. You have to smile at all that colour. Love Dawn x

Jackie Beers said...

This is such a bright and happy card! Anyone would love this for their birthday.

Ellibelle said...

So fun and colorful, Billie! And fabulous background! Thank you so much for joining in with our "I spy" challenge at Allsorts!