Wednesday, April 13, 2022

And that he died for all.. Word Art Wednesday wk. 539-540 - GD

Wednesday April 13, 2022

Hello

I am a Guest Designer over at
Word Art Wednesday wk. 539-540 for the month of April

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES



I am using the scripture that was provided. Since it deals with Easter I added this cute bunny from My favorite things. I colored with copics. I added to the designer paper and used a MFT stitch die. I finished with some left over diamond drills. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #60 - anything goes animals
Love to scrap #154 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #121 - anything goes
Critter crazy #61- anything goes critters



2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie:
Your card is so sweet, and I'm so grateful to have you as our Guest Designer this month. I updated the blog this morning with your headshot and it's a tiny one. I can replace it if you care to send me another photo. I hope you're having a great week and that you'll keep on creating your wonderful cards.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Pamela Duncan said...

Amazing card! Love this idea ~ Thank you for joining us on Critter Crazy! Pam, DT