Friday, April 01, 2022

Friends forever - Crafty Catz #589

Friday April 1, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. LOTS OF LAYERS


Our sponsor is Digi Doodle Studios



I am using the fun image called Veronica Sage.. I colored her with copics. I added some Spectrum noir sparkle brush to the flowers. I added her to some designer papers crating 3 layers. I added some twine and Stampin up punched flowers and added left over diamond drills to the centers. I added the Stampin up sentiment that was die cut from SU.  I love the spring feel to the card. 



 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #605 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 13 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
As you like it - recycle or bought (left over diamond painting drills that I put in the center of the flowers I have so many and there are different colors and the diamond cuts on the drill make extra sparkle.)



6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card

Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Happy April Billie, love your card its so sweet and pretty.xx

tilly said...

I like the way you have have coloured this sweet little girl pretty image, xx

Jane Savage said...

Really pretty, adore these gorgeous colours!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Love her! Great coloured image! Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Brenda said...

Darling card, love the repeats of your flowers and beautiful coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge!