Tuesday, April 19, 2022

an adventure is always a good idea - Cardz 4 Guyz #294

Tuesday April 19, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge going on over at

Our theme is 
TAG YOU'RE IT.. 
either tag or a tag on your card


I used kraft card stock and a Great Impressions script stamp and Quick Quote ink and created the background. I used a scrap of QQ dp and made it into a tag. I stamped the Spellbinder image and sentiment on some scraps and using My favorite things circle dies added the image to another piece of scrap. I used some Stampin up bronze cording and added to the background. I used QQ ink and distressed the tag. I added a ring that was colored with ink and stamped a design and added to the top of the tag along with a scrap of the cording. I added the banner sentiment.  Oh I added just a touch of color to the flower with copics.


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #122 - anything goes
QKR stampede #442 - anything goes



2 comments:

dj said...

You are right...adventure is always a good idea!! Great card...your compass tag is perfect inspiration for our "tag you're it" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with us!!

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful tag Billy. Love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT