Friday, April 08, 2022

gnome better holiday - Crafty Catz #590

Friday April 8, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is CONIE FONG
Conie is celebrating her 6th anniversary so she has a 30% off sale for the month of April, no coupon needed.

I am using the fun image Christmas gnomes. I colored with copics. I found this scrap piece of designer paper and backed the image with the red. I added some twine and a button. The sentiment is from Simon Says. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #122 - anything goes
Dream valley #267 - anything goes
Love to scrap #154 - anything goes



3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, those little gnomes are super cute, your card is gorgeous it really is.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

tilly said...

lovely colours chosen for your cute gnomes xx