Wednesday, April 27, 2022

As one whom his mother - Word Art Wednesday GD wk. 541-542

Wednesday April 27, 2022

Hello

This is the last card for my Guest Designer April challenges.
Thank you Word Art Wednesday for asking me to be a GD.


Theme is ANYTHING GOES

I was given the scripture Isaiah 66:13a.. I wanted to create a card that was feminine since it's about a mothers love for her child.  I used some Ranger ink and distressed the edges. I added some scraps of Stampin up dies and found some left over die cuts that I created a flower and added a brad to the center.  

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #122 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 673 - something beginning with B - blooming flower

4 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning card Billie, really beautiful.x

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card, Billie! Great sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Dena J said...

Wondering ink blend and I love the colored die cuts. So lovely. Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week.

Linby said...

A beautiful CAS layout with a great sentiment. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.