Friday, April 22, 2022

Happy Birthday - Crafty Catz #593

 Friday April 22, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Crafty Catz #592

The theme is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. RIBBBON/TWINE

Our sponsor is Stampers Delights 



I am using Chibi Lewis image. I colored him with copics. I used some Quick Quote scraps to create the background and birthday banners. I used Local King sentiment and Tech. Tues. banner dies. I added twine and a button. The balloon has some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #122 - anything goes
QKR stampede #442 - anything goes
Creative fingers #229 - anything goes
As you like it - floral or cute (cute.. what better way to bring a smile to a child than a cute image. 



4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

A fab card and colouting billie have a good day

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

What a sweet card Billie, I am loving these colourful backgrounds everyone seems to have right now, just gorgeous.xx

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine