Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Hey, Gullfriend - Cardz 4 Guyz #297

Tuesday May 31, 2022

Hello... where did May go.. it went fast to me..

Hope you have a safe Memorial weekend here in the USA.. 
May we remember those who died for your country. 

We have a new challenge over at 

Theme is
ON THE WATER


For my card I used my cloud template and cover the whole card stock with Ranger ink. I then cut the card in half and turned the bottom section  upside down which made the waves.. I used a scrap and Simon Says die to create the hills in the distance. The images are from My Favorite Things and colored with Mission Gold watercolors and used dies to cut out. I made a slit in the waves to add the bottom of the images. I stamped the sentiment with Ranger ink. 


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Gem of a craft wk. 11 - anything goes
Use your stuff #449 - anything goes



2 comments:

dj said...

Our "on the water" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz was a fun one and you rocked it!! Fantastic coloring!! Great inspiration for those who decided to play along with us.

Dawn Phillips said...

Cute Card hun. I have those seagulls and I love them. Love Dawn x