Wednesday, June 01, 2022

holiday CHEER - Sparkles Christmas #137

Wednesday June 1, 2022

Hello

It's time for another month long challenge over at

Our theme this month is
CUTE CHRISTMAS CRITTERS



This is my card. I used Ranger ink and Hero Arts images. I stamped and created the scene. I colored with some Color It color pencils. I die cut the Taylored Expressions clouds out of some scraps and used Quick Quote chalk ink to distress the edges. The sentiment is also from the Hero arts set.


 Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas #596 - anything goes/silver
Crafting happiness #124 - anything goes



3 comments:

Heather said...

Such a fun deer, Billie, I love his sweater! This is such a fun style image - so playful!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Debbie said...

Really great card Billie. Really fun scene too. Hugs x